This release fixes a breakage in FieldEntry in recent GTK+'s, and also fixes a bug in OvBox in the order in which children are unrealized and their windows destroyed.
- FieldEntry should now have a proper minimum size, accounting for any extra spacing.
- OvBox now destroys its child windows after unrealizing all children, allowing child widgets to reparent their own windows before they're clobbered.
This release fixes a couple small bugs in the AutoDrawer widget. It also adds API to set an AutoDrawer's horizontal offset, for those cases where you want to control the position exactly.
- Fix a bug in AutoDrawer which would spew warnings if menus did not properly set their parent widget.
- Fix a bug in AutoDrawer which was mucking up the result of ViewAutoDrawer_SetOverlapPixels.
- Add the capability for an AutoDrawer to be positioned at a certain horizontal offset, rather than just toggled between fill and center.
An annoying yet amusing bug in view::FieldEntry was just discovered and fixed. Depending on the delimiter used in fields, certain keys may were not allowed to be inputted. In the case of our test, where "-" was used as a field delimiter, the character "6" wasn't considered a valid character. It was important enough to put a release out.
- Fixed a bug where instead of checking if an inputted character was in a string consisting of mDelim and sTabChar, we were checking if it was in a string consisting of the added ascii values of the characters mDelim and sTabChar. This was preventing the character "6" from being entered when using "-" as the delimiter, which is how we found this.
- Added a test case for the view::ContentBox widget.
Just in time for VMware Workstation 5.5, we've released libview 0.5.5! It fixes a number of annoying bugs that previously required some small but annoying work-arounds.
- Fixed a bug in UIGroup where Merge wouldn't call Unmerge if the group was already merged.
- Fixed a bug where deactivating the AutoDrawer while it was moving would not do the right thing.
- Added support for keeping the AutoDrawer open while the focus is inside it.
- Added support for setting an alignment in the Header widget.
- WrapLabel now wraps properly when being passed text in its constructor.
A set of descriptions and screenshots of what's available in libview has just been made available. You can reach this page by the "Widgets / Classes" link above. Not all of the descriptions have the ideal content just yet, but hopefully this will be enough to show off what's in libview.
|« Newer News||Older News »|